Head of Publisher Development - Brazil / Portugal About Clickio
Clickio provides Publishers with the most innovative advertising and technological solutions in the market. Whether it is Ad Revenue Optimisation, Site Layout A/B Testing or GDPR Compliance, Clickio will get any Publisher covered.
Founded in 2015 in London (United Kingdom) by a team of 3 people, Clickio was launched with the ambition to support independent publishers with Advertising Monetisation. As a Google Channel Partner, we wanted to transfer our Programmatic Advertising knowledge and provide support worldwide.
Clickio is now one of the most trusted publisher partners, working with over 500 digital editors across the globe and counting 55 employees. We cover EMEA, LATAM, CIS and NORAM, with particular focus on Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Russia, Spain and Ukraine. We have offices in Cagliari, London and Moscow.
About the Role
After 4 years of constant growth, Clickio is now looking to consolidate its Brazilian operations and looking for a talented head of publisher development who will be responsible for the growth of the company. Your primary role will be to head the Brazilian market, managing the current team and the current portfolio of over 100 sites, pushing Clickio's solutions and technologies to different types of publishers. About you
Brazilian / Portuguese is your native language and communication is one of your top skills. You believe that creating and maintaining relationships is vital for the success of your role. You are someone who is always excited to learn from people around you, from the market, from your colleagues and from your publishers. You like a challenge and you are a self-starter (someone who can work hard, without supervision). You are also happy to take matters into your own hands and make the most out of each situation. Because you are ambitious and independent, you want to lead the current team, creating your own success and one of the companies you work for. You are passionate about selling something you believe in. You're the kind of person who gets excited about a challenge and can work within a team as well as on your own. Job Duties
- Expand Clickio's product suite in the Brazilian / PT Market
- Manage and expand the current network of over 100 sites.
- Plan, search and contact new website owners to expand Clickio's network of partners in your designed market.
- Forecast weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue for both publishers and company.
- Manage the commercial team, optimising and improving their work and processes.
- Identify significant trends in key internal accounts and turn them into results.
- Have a minimum of 3 years proven experience in the online media sales space and be able to demonstrate strong existing relationships in the space
- Have at least 1 year of proven experience in managing a team
- Strong understanding of Publisher business models, ad serving, ad exchanges, RTB and online ad technologies focused on driving publisher value.
- Experience of working with publishers across the Brazilian market.
- Ability to identify new areas for technical innovation, or iteration, and provide actionable insights to our product and technology teams.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving and strong business judgment.
- High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable with a dynamic, high change company and industry.
- Understanding of SEO, page speed metrics, CDN and anything related to site performance improvement.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese & English
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian or French is a plus
What we offer
- EU VISA is required / Applicants without EU VISA won't be considered.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact at Clickio. We are a constantly growing company with an extremely flexible mentality always looking to improve. We believe our people are the key to our growth and we want you to be a leader in this process. We believe autonomy, taking ownership of your role, and continuous learning are key in this position.
- Competitive base salary and excellent performance-based rewards.
- We embrace flexible and remote working arrangements that help our employees better manage their time and be more productive.
- Laptop + Monitor
- This role allows you to choose between our London or Italian office.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org