International Marketing Manager
Clickio was born with the simple idea to simplify the ad-tech industry for publishers worldwide. It started 4 years ago with a team of 5 people and a few publishers. We now count 3 offices ( Uk - London, Italy - Cagliari, Russia - Moscow), almost 50 employees and over 500 publishers globally.
We understand publishers require a lot of knowledge and technological resources in the digital industry and Clickio's highly competent commercial team and a world class team of developers have been delivering the best services to publishers ever since. We were one of the first companies in the world to launch a fully automated GDPR Consent Tool integrated with both IAB Framework and Google Advertising services.
After 3 years of constant growth in EMEA, CIS and LATAM, Clickio is now looking to strenghten its marketing outreach by hiring a talented International Marketing Manager.
Your role will be to lead both external and internal communication strategy, promoting Clickio's solutions and technologies across different channels and countries. You will also be the link between all company departments and regions.About you
You are a passionate individual with astonishing communication skills. You enjoy working by yourself, doing your own research, but you also enjoy working in a multicultural environment. You are an experienced copywriter who can produce own content as well editing other's material. You love communication so much that you enjoy public speaking and presenting at company events.Job Duties
- Shaping internal and external communication strategy. This involves communication with teams across different countries.
- Manage Social Media accounts and growth their audience base.
- Launch and manage Paid Channels (Google Ads, Facebook).
- Create clear reports, data management and insights on campaign performance.
- Create content for company blog, newsletters and manage translation in different languages.
- Be in constant contact with company directors to receive insights on new products and solutions which will be deployed to internal teams and to the external audience.
- Plan, budget and organise all type of marketing activities, tracking results accurately.
- A strong passion for marketing and drive to learn new things.
- Strong copywriting experience.
- Excellent understanding of SEO practices and tools.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Search, Google News, Google AdManager.
- Understanding of the editorial environment is a strong plus.
- Able to travel across UK, EU and internationally to events.
- High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be able to work internationally and with different cultures.
- Experience with Marketing Automation systems.
- Knowledge of how to use Intercom or similar marketing platforms.
What we offer
- Proficiency in English
- Fluent in Spanish, Italian or French is a strong plus.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact at Clickio. We are a constantly growing company with an extremely flexible mentality always looking to improve. We believe our people are the key to our growth and we want you to be a leader in this process. We believe that autonomy, taking ownership of your role, and continuous learning are keys in this position.
How to apply
- Base salary of £35,000-£55,000
- Flexible or Remote Working - We have an office in Central London (WeWork) but we embrace flexible and remote working arrangements that help our employees to achieve a better work life balance
- 28 days holiday + national bank holidays
- Competitive base salary and excellent performance-based rewards.
Please send your CV to email@example.com