Tech Support SpecialistAbout Clickio
Clickio is a fast-growing, innovative technology company which helps online publishers to get more out of their websites. Combining a sophisticated, AI-powered advertising platform with a range of site layout optimization and compliance tools, we make it easy for publishers to improve user experience and maximise their advertising revenue.
We are among just 50 companies globally to be designated a Google Certified Publishing Partner, and were one of the first in the world to launch a fully automated tool to manage GDPR consent.
Starting in 2015 with just five employees and a handful of publishers, Clickio has seen over five years of constant growth. Today, we're a diverse, multinational team of over 70 colleagues - working flexibly from home or our offices in London and Cagliari - and we're proud to partner with over 500 publishers in more than 20 countries.
About the Role
We are looking for a person with good technical background, an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and a level of English sufficient for easy written and oral communication with clients and colleagues from different countries.
We need an honest, proactive, independent, and responsible employee who is ready to learn and develop together with the company Job Duties
- Handle requests from customers and colleagues (using Jira Service Management)
- Set up different formats of ad units
- Find and eliminate technical issues in websites and advertising codes
- Analyse statistics, identify anomalies, localise and solve problems
- Provide consultations to colleagues and clients, as well as communicate complex technical solutions in a simple way
- 1+ year experience of working remotely full-time
- 2+ years experience of working in tech support / call-centre / account management
- Excellent understanding of websites architecture
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS (be able to quickly find an error on the page or find an accurate CSS-selector)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- High level of responsibility and independence
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
What we offer
- Must be fluent in English
- Competitive base salary and excellent performance-based rewards
- Full-time remote working
- Career opportunities in the fast-growing company
- Friendly international team, ready to provide help and support in any situation
How to apply
Please fill this Google Form