Head of Account Management - Southern Europe & LATAMAbout Clickio
Clickio is a fast-growing, innovative technology company which helps online publishers to get more out of their websites. Combining a sophisticated, AI-powered advertising platform with a range of site layout optimization and compliance tools, we make it easy for publishers to improve user experience and maximise their advertising revenue.
We are among just 50 companies globally to be designated a Google Certified Publishing Partner, and were one of the first in the world to launch a fully automated tool to manage GDPR consent
Starting in 2015 with just five employees and a handful of publishers, Clickio has seen over five years of constant growth. Today, we're a diverse, multinational team of over 60 colleagues - working flexibly from home or our offices in London and Cagliari - and we're proud to partner with over 500 publishers in more than 20 countries. About the role
As we continue to evolve our products and expand, Clickio is looking to recruit a dedicated Head of Account Management to run and oversee all Account Management activities in Southern Europe and Latin America. This role will sit within the Commercial team but with a high degree of autonomy. You'll work closely with the Global Commercial Director as well as with the Sales team, focusing strongly on expanding Clickio's products across a wide range of publishers. Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management to publishers across designated markets and accounts.
- Oversee key publishers, providing strategic support and carrying overall responsibility for commercial success.
- Manage a team of 4-5 account managers and oversee their portfolio of clients, optimizing and improving their work and processes.
- Forecast weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue for both publishers and the company.
- Identify significant trends in key internal accounts and turn them into results.
- Be responsible for the success and growth of each market.
- Work closely with the Sales team to successfully onboard new publishers, ensuring they are correctly set up on the platform.
- Continue to seek opportunities to grow business with existing publishers on an ongoing basis, in conjunction with the Sales team.
- Develop strategic sales plans to achieve monthly targets within a given portfolio of clients and implement strategies for new markets / product offerings.
- Proactively analyze our data to discover meaningful insights and use these to improve monetization strategies
- Understand the company's strategic products and plan growth of development in each country
- Minimum of 4 years' proven experience in the online media account management space and be able to demonstrate strong existing relationships
- At least 2 years' proven experience in managing a team
- Strong understanding of publisher business models, ad serving, ad exchanges, RTB and online ad technologies focused on driving publisher value
- Experience of working with publishers across South Europe
- Ability to identify new areas for technical innovation, or iteration, and provide actionable insights to our product and technology teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong commercial judgment
- High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable with a dynamic, high-change company and industry.
- Understanding of SEO, page speed metrics, CDN and anything related to site performance improvement
What we offer
- Must be fluent in Italian or Spanish, and also fluent in English
- Fluency in any other language is a strong plus
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact. You'll be part of a dynamic, innovative growth company which embraces new ideas and encourages everyone to contribute to our strategy.
We have an open, informal culture and we trust our people to get the job done - so we'll also give you plenty of autonomy, as well as flexibility over your hours and location.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive base salary and excellent performance-based rewards.
- We embrace flexible and remote working arrangements that help our employees better manage their time and be more productive.
How to apply
Please fill a short form below to apply.