Junior Data Manager
Clickio is a fast-growing, innovative technology company which helps online publishers to get more out of their websites. Combining a sophisticated, AI-powered advertising platform with a range of site layout optimization and compliance tools, we make it easy for publishers to improve user experience and maximise their advertising revenue.
We are among just 50 companies globally to be designated a Google Certified Publishing Partner, and were one of the first in the world to launch a fully automated tool to manage GDPR consent
Starting in 2015 with just five employees and a handful of publishers, Clickio has seen over five years of constant growth. Today, we're a diverse, multinational team of over 60 colleagues - working flexibly from home or our offices in London and Cagliari - and we're proud to partner with over 500 publishers in more than 20 countries.About the role
This new role forms part of our recently established CRM & Sales Automation team, and is a great opportunity to grow your data skills and profile within an expanding international company. Working with colleagues across Europe, you'll play a key role in the growth of Clickio's business by ensuring that sales managers are able to access accurate, insightful data on prospective clients.
- Search for, organise and evaluate prospect-related data for successful outreach
- Work with current and new data providers and technologies to acquire account / contact level data, then allocate this to relevant markets and sales teams
- Assist with integration processes between our CRM and other sales platforms
- Monitor the usage of the CRM and sales-related platforms in accordance with provided instructions
- Upload data within Pipedrive and other sales automation technologies
- Analyse the portfolio of existing publishers for further upsale
What we offer
- Basic understanding of the operational and management use of a CRM in a B2B environment
- Good knowledge of G-Suite Products such as Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms
- Strong time-management and project prioritisation skills
- Ability to identify new areas for business opportunities
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving and strong business judgement
- Basic understanding of any of the following is a plus: publisher business models, ad serving, ad exchanges, RTB and online ad technologies focused on driving publisher value
- Experience of managing data integration, data matching and data allocation is a plus
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-changing company and industry.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact. You'll be part of a dynamic, innovative growth company which embraces new ideas and encourages everyone to contribute to our strategy. We have an open, informal culture and we trust our people to get the job done - so we'll also give you plenty of autonomy, as well as flexibility over your hours and location. The offer comprises a 12 months internship contract with above market average pay and the opportunity for a permanent contract.
In addition, we offer:
How to apply
- Flexible and remote working arrangements that help our employees better manage their time and be more productive.
- Work in a strong team, where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and professional experience
- Laptop + Monitor
Please fill a short form below to apply.