Publisher Sales Manager – English Speaking
Clickio is a Google Certified Publishing Partner which provides Publishers with an end-to-end solution covering Website Ad Monetization & Optimization, Page Speed & Performance Optimization, Layout A/B Testing, User Engagement Tools, PWA, User Consent Compliance (GDPR & CCPA), and Unified Reporting. Our products are always evolving, helping Publishers adapt to rapidly changing market demands. At Clickio, we put relationships with our Publishers before anything else.
Clickio was born in 2015 from a team of 5 people and a few publishers. We now count 2 offices (Uk - London, Italy - Cagliari), more than 70 employees and over 500 publishers globally.
We were one of the first companies in the world to launch a fully automated GDPR Consent Tool integrated with both IAB Framework and Google Advertising services. About the Role
After 5 years of constant growth in EMEA, CIS and LATAM, Clickio is now looking to strengthen its marketing outreach by hiring a talented Publisher Sales Manager for the English-speaking market who will be contributing to the growth of the company in that market. Your primary role will be to build a solid pipeline of potential clients and expand the company's outreach. About you
You are a passionate individual with excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. You enjoy working by yourself, doing your own research, but you also enjoy working as part of a team within a multicultural environment. Job Duties
- Research & identify new potential leads in the market using Clickio's internal tools as well as your own researching skills.
- Identify each publisher's challenges, adapt proposals to suit their requirements and clearly communicate the benefits to their business of partnering with Clickio.
- Constantly build an organised and consistent pipeline of prospects, providing accurate insights to management.
- Qualify prospective publishers via outbound emails and pass these through to the Senior Sales manager.
- Minimum 2 years experience in publisher sales
- Strong communication, listening and analytical skills, with a positive approach
- Energetic, proactive & results-driven.
- Self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable with a dynamic, high change company and industry.
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure.
- Desire to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Must be interested in sales & digital marketing (programmatic advertising, seo, content marketing).
- MUST be proficient or native speaker in English
- Any other european language is a plus
What we offer
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact at Clickio. We are a constantly growing company with an extremely flexible mentality always looking to improve. We believe our people are the key to our growth and we want you to be a leader in this process. We believe autonomy, taking ownership of your role, and continuous learning are key in this position.
How to apply
- Competitive base salary and excellent performance-based rewards.
- We embrace flexible and remote working arrangements that help our employees better manage their time and be more productive.
- Laptop + Monitor.
Please fill in the form below with your details, a copy of your most updated CV and short cover letter in english.