Senior Tech Support SpecialistAbout Clickio
Clickio is a fast-growing, innovative technology company which helps online publishers to get more out of their websites. Combining a sophisticated, AI-powered advertising platform with a range of site layout optimization and compliance tools, we make it easy for publishers to improve user experience and maximise their advertising revenue.
We are among just 50 companies globally to be designated a Google Certified Publishing Partner, and were one of the first in the world to launch a fully automated tool to manage GDPR consent.
Starting in 2015 with just five employees and a handful of publishers, Clickio has seen over five years of constant growth. Today, we're a diverse, multinational team of over 70 colleagues - working flexibly from home or our offices in London and Cagliari - and we're proud to partner with over 500 publishers in more than 20 countries.
About the Role
We are looking for a person with leadership skills, good technical background, an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and a level of English sufficient for easy written and oral communication with clients and colleagues from different countries.
We need an honest, proactive, and responsible employee who is ready to learn and develop together with the company. Job Duties
- Solving complex and non-standard requests in HelpDesk (Jira)
- Help 1st line tech. support: writing instructions, conducting trainings, developing tools, etc.
- Statistics analysis, anomaly detection, localization and troubleshooting
- Writing technical specifications for the development team
- Implementation and testing of new products and functionality
- Excellent understanding of web-sites architecture
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS (be able to quickly find an error on the page or find an accurate CSS-selector)
- Ability to write a small JS script and understand simple code
- High level of responsibility, independence and self-organisation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- English level - not lower than B2 (Upper-Intermediate)
What we offer
- Experience in working remotely full-time
- Experience in 2nd line technical support and/or Q&A
- Experience in web advertising
- Competitive base salary and excellent performance-based rewards
- Full-time remote working
- Career opportunities in the fast-growing company
- Friendly international team, ready to provide help and support in any situation
How to apply
Please fill this Google Form