Head of Publisher Development - FranceAbout Clickio
Clickio is a Google Certified Publishing Partner which provides Publishers with an end-to-end solution covering Website Ad Monetization & Optimization, Page Speed & Performance Optimization, Layout A/B Testing, User Engagement Tools, PWA, User Consent Compliance (GDPR & CCPA), and Unified Reporting. Our products are always evolving, helping Publishers adapt to rapidly changing market demands. At Clickio, we put relationships with our Publishers before anything else.
Clickio was born in 2015 from a team of 5 people and a few publishers. We now count 2 offices ( Uk - London, Italy - Cagliari), more than 70 employees and over 500 publishers globally.
We were one of the first companies in the world to launch a fully automated GDPR Consent Tool integrated with both IAB Framework and Google Advertising services.
About the Role
After 4 years of constant growth, Clickio is now looking to expand its French operations and looking for a talented head of publisher development who will be responsible for the growth of the company in the designed market. Your primary role will be to head the French market, focusing on building a solid network of clients and managing the current book of business, pushing Clickio's solutions and technologies to different types of publishers. About you
French is your native language and communication is one of your top skills. You believe that creating and maintaining relationships is vital for the success of your role. You are someone who is always excited to learn from people around you, from the market, from your colleagues and from your publishers. You like a challenge and you are a self-starter (someone who can work hard, without supervision). You are also happy to take matters into your own hands and make the most out of each situation. Because you are ambitious and independent, you want to be the leader in your role, creating your own success and one of the companies you work for. You are passionate about selling something you believe in. You're the kind of person who gets excited about a challenge and can work within a team as well as on your own. Job Duties
- Expand Clickio's product suite in the French Market.
- Manage and expand the current network sites.
- Plan, search and contact new website owners to expand Clickio's network of partners in your designed market.
- Forecast weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue for both publishers and company.
- Identify significant trends in key internal accounts and turn them into results.
- Have a minimum of 3 years proven experience in the online media sales space and be able to demonstrate strong existing relationships in the space.
- Strong understanding of Publisher business models, ad serving, ad exchanges, RTB and online ad technologies focused on driving publisher value.
- Experience of working with publishers across the French market.
- Ability to identify new areas for technical innovation, or iteration, and provide actionable insights to our product and technology teams.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving and strong business judgment.
- High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable with a dynamic, high change company and industry.
- Understanding of SEO, page speed metrics, CDN and anything related to site performance improvement.
What we offer
- Must be fluent in French & English.
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or German is a plus.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact at Clickio. We are a constantly growing company with an extremely flexible mentality always looking to improve. We believe our people are the key to our growth and we want you to be a leader in this process. We believe autonomy, taking ownership of your role, and continuous learning are key in this position.
- Competitive base salary and excellent performance-based rewards.
- We embrace flexible and remote working arrangements that help our employees better manage their time and be more productive.
- Laptop + Monitor
- This role allows you to choose between our London or Italian office.
How to apply
Please fill a short form below to apply.