Junior Publisher Sales Manager – Portuguese Speaking
Clickio is a fast-growing, innovative technology company which helps online publishers to get more out of their websites. Combining a sophisticated, AI-powered advertising platform with a range of site layout optimization and compliance tools, we make it easy for publishers to improve user experience and maximise their advertising revenue.
We are among just 50 companies globally to be designated a Google Certified Publishing Partner, and were one of the first in the world to launch a fully automated tool to manage GDPR consent.
Starting in 2015 with just five employees and a handful of publishers, Clickio has seen over five years of constant growth. Today, we're a diverse, multinational team of over 70 colleagues - working flexibly from home or our offices in London and Cagliari - and we're proud to partner with over 500 publishers in more than 20 countries.About the role
As we continue to evolve our products and expand, Clickio is now looking to strengthen its marketing outreach by hiring a talented Junior Sales Manager for the Portuguese speaking market, who will be contributing to the growth of the company in that market. Your primary role will be to build a solid pipeline of potential clients and expand the company's outreach. About you
You are a passionate individual with excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. You enjoy working by yourself, doing your own research, but you also enjoy working as part of a team within a multicultural environment. Job duties
- Research & identify new potential leads in the market using Clickio's internal tools as well as your own researching skills.
- Identify each publisher's challenges, adapt proposals to suit their requirements and clearly communicate the benefits to their business of partnering with Clickio.
- Constantly build an organised and consistent pipeline of prospects, providing accurate insights to management.
- Qualify prospective publishers via outbound emails and pass these through to the Senior Sales manager.
- Minimum 6 months experience in sales.
- Strong communication, listening and analytical skills, with a positive approach.
- Energetic, proactive & results-driven.
- Self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Comfortable with a dynamic, high change company and industry.
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure.
- Desire to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Must be interested in sales & digital marketing (programmatic advertising, seo, content marketing).
- Must be proficient or native in Portuguese and fluent in English.
- Fluency in any other language is a strong plus.
What we offer
- Possibility to move to Cagliari - Italy, is a plus.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact. You'll be part of a dynamic, innovative growth company which embraces new ideas and encourages everyone to contribute to our strategy.
We have an open, informal culture and we trust our people to get the job done - so we'll also give you plenty of autonomy, as well as flexibility over your hours and location.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive base salary and excellent performance-based rewards.
- We embrace flexible and remote working arrangements that help our employees better manage their time and be more productive.
- Working in a strong team, where you will become a professional
- Laptop + Monitor
How to apply
Please fill in the form below with your details, a copy of your most updated CV and short cover letter in English.